Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Blind Side (2009)


Sandra Bullock helps black people, but remains a bitch.


You may have noticed that I don't really like inspirational movies. Every now and then, something comes along that truly inspires or impresses, but the vast majority of based on a true story, against all odds movies really irritate me. The Blind Side certainly irritated me. Bullock isn't great in it, if the Academy Awards meant anything I would be shocked that she won, and it's ultimately a fairly boring story that needed to take some creative licence with the real events just to get to mediocre. Hopefully, I'll never have to sit through a movie staring Sandra Bullock and a country music star ever again.

4/10

1 comment:

CMrok93 said...

Predictable, and by-the-numbers, but works with Bullock's acting, and actually being some what entertaining.